Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rest in Peace and other stuff

My pillow has died.

You have to understand I can't just run to the store and buy another pillow. They don't make pillows like mine. These pillows are about twenty years old. They're flat. I can fold them in half or roll them up... and that's the way I like them. I can't use a fluffy pillow. I sleep on my stomach, so generally the pillow isn't under my head anway, it's usually under my chest or my shoulder. Anyway, it seems the last washing I gave this one was just too much. It'd been repaired too many times and was getting pretty thin, so I left it in the pillowcse to wash, but the poor thing couldn't handle it. It split open...more like shredded, really...and now it's dead. Boo. I still have one more, but it's on its last legs too. How am I to cope?

Best Newly Discovered Show

How It's Made on the Science Channel. This is a very cool show where they tell you how stuff's made. I could watch this show all day. Slaking my thirst at the fountain of knowledge is what I'm doing!


I think my mixer is sick. And it's not my fault this time, Chris; I swear!! It's one of the cool ones that's got both a top motor to turn the beaters and a bottom motor to turn the bowl. I've kept the top super clean, but the bottom motor's going. I can't figure out how, either! I tried opening up the bottom, but it didn't look like there was anything in there I should be messing with. So I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home