Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, August 25, 2005

School starts soon

School for both Autumn and Brandon starts next week. I sure hope things calm down then! We have meet the teacher night at Autumn's school tonight. She's very excited about that. I just hope I get some information, because no one's told me anything! I don't know how early she can be dropped off, I don't know where she goes in the morning, I don't know where to pick her up, I don't know what kind of classes are offered... At our school, there's information laying around EVERYWHERE. And I guess it's just because it's a public school that no one told me these things, but I was expecting this kind of information when I registered her. So hopefully someone will have answers for me tonight! Brandon starts next week too, and I can tell you unless we have a miracle it's gonna be a mess. None of the teachers have signed a contract, there's no schedule worked out beyond class starting/ending times, no one knows who's doing morning extended care for the primary kids, and I can tell you right now that if they're in my room until 8:00 I will be EXTREMELY UNHAPPY! All we can do is hope for divine intervention....

Preseason starts in three weeks. Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home