Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

school starts and everything else

Autumn really seemed to enjoy her first day of public school. She really really wants to ride the bus home, and while I'd imagine that would be easier, I'm just not ready for that yet. I remember the bus. I told her maybe after Christmas. Brandon behaved the whole day too...we'll see how long that lasts.

One of the animals peed somewhere in my house and I can't find it! It's driving me insane. I've looked everywhere, but I can still smell it. I guess it's time for (sigh) one of those major cleanings. I've doused everything I can find with vinegar and water, too; usually that works pretty well but the stinky smell is still there. Maybe I need to buy something for pet stink. And maybe a black light... you can use one to find old pee stains but mostly because they're fun. Yay!

I've already drank all my coffee this morning, which means I've no more to take to work. Eww. It's going to be a fun day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home