Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, September 01, 2005

And another thing...

I got some Chopper sunglasses Thursday that I really liked. They've got the one-piece soft rubber nose things (what are those things called?)so they don't snag on my hair. Anyway, I've had a bizarre reaction to them; my skin has gone all red and scaly right where the nose piece sits. And the really weird thing is that I'm not allergic to anything, nor do I have sensitive skin. And they're the most comfortable sunglasses I've had, too! Not fair! So I put some stuff on my nose and switched to a different pair for awhile. We'll see what happens.

Worst song currently getting airtime? It's by the Killers and it's called All These Things That I Have Done. Not only is the title WAY too long, it's got ridiculous lyrics. I've got soul but I'm not a soldier... What kind of inane nonsense is that?

I had to make a cake for Renee's sister Robyn. It was an anti-Bush cake. I should have charged her double for going against my ingrained Republican values...

I upgraded our satellite service and now we get Nicktoons (even though we USED to get it with the basic service, but that's a different story) and oh, how excited I was that I'd finally be able to watch Anamaniacs which is without a doubt the BEST THING to come out of the nineties. And for a week I've tried. You know what sucks? The onscreen guide says it comes on at 5:30. It doesn't. It's CatDog. Everyday. And this show is neither funny nor smart. It's incredibly stupid. And the whole time, the onscreen guide insists that I'm watching Anamaniacs. I remember Nicktoons doing that before to me too. It's irritating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home