Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I was getting ready for bed the other day, and when I looked out of my bedroom window, I saw that the neighbor's dog was in my backyard--dead. That was pleasant, let me assure you. Mike had to go tell the neigbors the next day, and it seems they took it remarkably calmly...

I read the tag on the rug in the bathroom--I don't know why, I guess it just caught my attention--and it's comprised of 90% cotton and 10% silk. Now, tell me why you'd use silk in a bathroom rug? It seems that it'd be something synthetic. And how much extra did I pay for the silk?

Autumn told me over dinner last night that she'd taken a test at school. I didn't think much of it at first, but then I realised after she'd talked awhile that she'd left class to take it with just a few other kids. I asked her why, and she said she didn't know. So I don't know if it's because she'd coming from a different school system or if it's for the gifted program...once again, no communication from the school. I've been spoiled on private school, I think. A note home once in a while wouldn't hurt...

I've always wanted lasik surgery for my eyes...it'd be great not to have to worry about contacts. Anyway, last night I was watching How It's Made and they showed a laser eye surgery and let me tell you, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I'm not someone easily grossed out--blood and guts and all doesn't really bother me. But this was an EYE! And they had this thing that held the lid open and it was ew. Ew! Blech!

2 Comments:

  • How'd we get spam in our postings??

    By Blogger Athena, at 6:13 PM  

  • I don't know, Jen, but I'll tell 'ya,

    If spammers have nothing better to do than post spam into people's personal weblogs, well then they have indeed forced the human race to spit in the face of the theory of evolution.

    Devolution. It is a most interesting prospect. "Are we not men? We are DEVO!"

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home