Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, June 12, 2006

X-Men!

We got to go see the new X-Men movie Friday. From an unobjective point of view, the movie probably wasn't all that great, but since I'm NOT unobjective and love all things X, I enjoyed it. To be honest, though, it could have been better; it seemed a little shoddy. And the directing sucked big time, and the movie was too short for everything they tried to introduce. But I liked it anyway. No Gambit, though. And Nightcrawler wasn't in this one either, guess he already went off to be a priest.

I went to get new sunglasses the other day so that I'd have an extra pair before we went on vacation. They label them all now with little stickers whether they're men's or ladies'. No shock to most of you...but it turns out I've been buying men's sunglasses all my life. The girl's sunglasses were ew.

Game 4 of the Finals tonight. Go Edmonton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home