Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Still here

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.

We've been without phone lines here for an entire week. It sucked a lot. Mike called the phone company EVERY DAY, and every day they said they'd be here, and every day they didn't show. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed by the time they finally got someone out here yesterday. I don't use my phone that much, but I hated being cut off from the WWW...any number of things I wanted to look up, plus I couldn't pay my bills. I had 57 messages in my inbox when we finally got reconnected. So, that's my story.

Renee said there's a MENSA special interest group (did I ever mention I qualify for MENSA? Heh. Just gotta pay the money and find my test results)called Shooting Guns. She's checking into it. Sounds like fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home