Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yay vacation!

Yes, I do have a MySpace site. Also, I pretty much completely ignore it. Pick your favorite excuse...
a) I'm not trendy enough
b) It's too much work, I can barely keep up with the blog
c) Too much going on over there, I can't keep up.
d) I'm lazy. Wait, that's the same as b...

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile, but I've been busy lying around on the beach for a while. We went to Galveston last week, and it was great but for the mosquitoes. I got lots of really cool pictures at the Moody Gardens aquarium, too. I love fishies!! The kids had lots of fun catching hermit crabs, but I absolutely put my foot down on the question of bringing them home. They tend to die and stink.

Our kittens are getting cute. I know you want one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home