Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, June 15, 2003

I will clean the house. I will clean the house. I will...

Mike took the kids last night, so I got to sleep until I darn well felt like waking up today...at 9:30. It was quiet. Nothing was broken. Nothing was trashed. No spilled milk, no cereal in the livingroom. Even the dogs were quiet. Wierd.

Last night I drug everything down from the attic for the garage sale. I figure if I get it down now, by next weekend it might be clean and presentable. Maybe.
I'm determined to get the house clean today. I'm gonna stay on track! I will not be distracted! I am a house-cleaning machine! I can do it! ...or something like that. I also have to go to the grocery store. Bleh.

We're supposed to find out tomorrow wether or not Mike can keep his job. I'm not counting on it. I can't wait till tomorrow's over with, just to know one way or another. Slim hope kills me...I can't stand the suspense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home