Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Poor, we are!

well, today went a little better, I suppose...Mike called me and said that he'd be able to file a greivance and that there's a (slim) chance that he'll be able to keep his job...he also got leads of three other jobs he's going to apply for tomorrow. I just hope that he gets a job by the end of the month...this month's bills are pretty much paid for, but I don't know how well we'll do next month...Yippee! I love being poor! I just hope that he gets his priorties straight...anyway.

Bandon's been complaining about his tummy hurting today...I sure hope he's not getting that virus that was going around. Autumn got to go to Putt-Putt for her field trip today. I think she had a good time...plus it's Wednesday, so they got to go to Nana's house, too....which means they'll be crabby tomorrow. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home