Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, December 08, 2003

My Little Pony

I went over to my mom's house yesterday to find all of my My Little Pony stuff for Autumn. She bought one of the new ones at Wal*Mart the other day and she just thinks it's the coolest thing (yay!) I was the My Little Pony queen when I was little. I found about half my stuff, I know there's still more over there though.

Mike starts first shift today (yay again!) so he gets to work normal hours like normal people. And I get to see him! And the kids get to see him when they get up!

I don't know what it is with all these gaudy inflatable light up gigantic lawn ornaments everyone has for Christmas this year. They're sooo ugly, and every other house has one out here. I hate the things. I just wanna put holes in all of them...

I had to climb a tree yesterday to get mistletoe. Autumn and my mom were both watching. I thing both of them were hoping I'd fall so they could laugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home