Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, December 04, 2003

rubber checks

I forgot to transfer money into my checking account yesterday, and I bounced a check. Oops! And for once, it's my fault and not Mike's! He'll be happy to hear that.

I guess I didn't write yesterday, but Brandon's better now. He had an ear infection (of course), so he's on antibiotics now. It's yucky medicine...

Autumn gets to go on a field trip to the Christmas tree farm today. I asked her if she was going to bring home a tree, but she didn't think so...I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday. We had one person out this whole week, and it's been a long week! Um, I guess not much is going on! I really need to get crackin' on my Christmas cards...I was going to make them this year, but I still haven't gotten around to it, so we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home