Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, December 05, 2003

new kitty!

I'm so glad I get paid today. I always feel like an idoit when I bounce a check! And Mike should get paid today, too, thank goodnes..


The Stars played a late game last night, so I didn't get to stay up to watch it. Turns out that wasn't a bad thing, since they got shut out 3-0. They were doing well, but now thay've gone and dropped two in a row. And last night was an important game, as are the next three, all against divisional foes...



We accidently got a new kitty yesterday...it's cuz I'm a sucker for black kitties. One of the women I work with-her daughter, actually-had bought it for a friend's birthday, and the friend wasn't alowed to keep it, and she brought it up to work, and, well, now she's at my house. We named her Zamboni. She's really cute and playful, but she also barfed on my comforter. VJ doesn't like her much, though; especially when VJ found Zamboni in her spot on the bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home