Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Training Camp! YAY!

Training camp started yesterday. It's finally here! I'm almost giddy with delight. The season is only three weeks away...I can't wait!

A sign of the technological age we live in-- Brandon (who's five) came out of his room yesterday while he was dressing for school and said "I need to pause my dressing so I can go potty."

I've been cleaning up other people's messes (again). We have a room at school that we refer to as the die-cut room (cuz it's where the die-cut machine is, duh) but also we keep in there all of the stuff for bulletin boards (I don't think that's spelled right) and posters and other decorating things. Anyway, it was a horrible mess. I even took pictures that may or may not be it the photo album yet...I was having upload trouble and haven't checked yet. I've been going through and puttlng everything away -- after finding an "away" to put it -- and also throwing out stuff that's worn out. Also, I've been tossing stuff where the people are wearing Afros and bellbottoms...there's a suprising amount of stuff in there that's that old... Also, I managed to hurt my back moving the rolls of paper around...these are thousand-foot rolls of 36" paper, so I shouldn't have moved them anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home