Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, August 13, 2007

Some random stuff

We got a new fifty gallon aquarium this weekend. I'm very excited about that because now I can go get new fishies. Yay! And the very best part is that it was free!

Guess what? The neighbors behind is have put their house up for sale! Bad news is that the houses around here don't sell very fast (overload, probably) but let's hope, aye? They're only asking 119,000 for it.

Fall classes start for Odyssey today, which means that work for me is back to normal. The only bad news is that I don't yet know what "normal" is as I don't have a schedule for this year yet.

I want to have an electrician come out and put bigger fuses or whatever it is that you have to do to keep stuff from tripping all the time. I need more electricity outdoors and in the garage. But that doesn't sound like it's something that's in my price range at all...

School for the kids starts in two more weeks. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home